Find My Region
- Review the rubric and evaluate the city design the same way the judges do.
- If your school has multiple teams, have them present their city designs to each other and discuss their city performance and how they achieved their results. This is a great way to receive feedback and learn new ideas.
- You must use the pre-designed medium region SimCity template.
- Make sure the city has progressed at least 150 years into the future and has a population of at least 50,000.
- Select a meaningful and unique name for your city. The city name will go on all the forms and files you submit to the Regional Coordinator and cannot change during the course of the program.
- Submit your Virtual City.
Find your region for submission details and deadlines!