Guide Students’ Thinking
Use these questions to help your students prepare a presentation that meets competition requirements.
- What is important for people to know about your city (e.g., name, location, features, benefits, how infrastructure works)?
- What makes your city innovative and futuristic?
- How is your solution to the Fuel Your Future essay part of your city design?
- How will you use your physical model to illustrate your city’s design and features?
- What visual aids and props will you use to enhance your presentation?
- What types of engineering are used in your city?
- How did you use the engineering design process when planning your city?
- How can you demonstrate teamwork (e.g., share presentation tasks, support each other during the presentation, display equal amount of knowledge)?
- How will you practice presenting your ideas and answering questions from the judges?
Next: Tips & Resources >