We are seeking sponsorship for the 2017 competition. Your support will help provide cash prizes for the winning teams, t-shirts, lunch and other goodies for the students. If interested in sponsoring the 2017 Future City competition, please contact us via email@example.com.
We'd like to extend our gratitude to our current sponsors, SEL, Decagon Devices and WSU's Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, who helped us host a successful event in 2016 and 2017.
Benefits of Sponsorship…
· Logo and name on our website and all printed materials (all levels)
· Display space/tables available at the competition in Pullman (platinum, gold and silver)
· Give a speech at the ceremony (platinum)
· Hand out awards and prizes at the ceremony (platinum and gold)
· Included in press release to WSU media (platinum and gold)
What your sponsorship funds provide…
· Travel funds for the top teams to travel to Seattle for the Future City competition
· Expenses during the competition, i.e.; meals, T-shirts, venue costs, swag bags, etc…
· Pay for cash prizes, plaques, other prizes
· Venue reservation fees
· Platinum >$5,000,
· Gold : 1,000-$2,500,
· Silver: $500-$1,000,
· Ie Bronze: $500 and less.
In addition, sponsorships can be item specific: t-shirts, meals, prizes. You sponsorship level would then fall under the sponsorship level of the market price of the items purchased/donated.