2020/2021 Washington Future City Competition
Future City Now Available for In-person or Remote Learning Settings (6-8th Grade)
Whether you're teaching remotely or in-person (or a combination of the two), Future City has made changes so students can successfully create their vision of a city on the Moon from home or school!
Student Benefits & Learning Outcomes
• Independent program evaluations consistently find, Future City:
• Builds teamwork & problem-solving skills
• Strengthens writing, research, and public speaking
• Boosts self-confidence and student-led learning
Sign up for Future City and get:
- Step-by-step program guide to successfully lead your team
- Free webinars to answer your questions
- Background materials and activities
- Detailed rubrics
- Awards and recognition for competing teams.
Washington Virtual Regional Competition
- Format for the regional competition being planned with input from our teachers
- Timing of the Regional Competition is still being finalized but target the last 2 weekends of January 2021 (coordinating with the end of the 2nd quarter).
- Format and dates to be announced in the beginning of October.